Anything About Hockey<3

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Free Agency and New life

Wow free agency is screwing with my head quite a bit. It's crazy seeing players I loved on one team go to a team I don't like, or watching a team i love get players I don't want to watch. Ugh, frustrating.
Favorite Teams:
Vancouver Canucks, New Jersey Devils, Montreal Canadians, New York Rangers, Detroit Red Wings, San Jose Sharks

Notable Trades- Blue- I Really like it, Orange I like it, Red- It's got it's good and bad points to it, Yellow- Don't like it, Purple- I really Don't like it, Green- Doesn't matter

Scott Hannan goes to Colorado
Chris Drury goes to NYR
Scotty Gomez goes to NYR
Brian Raflaski goes to Detroit
Mathieu Schnieder goes to Anahiem
Jed Ortmeyer goes to Nashville
Ryan Smyth goes to Colorado
Paul Kariya goes to St Louis
Dany Saboruin goes to Pittsburgh
Michael Nylander goes to Washington
Todd Bertuzzi goes to Anahiem
Bryan Smolinski goes to Montreal
Dainius Zubrus goes to New Jersey
Bill Geurin goes to NYI
Mike Comrie goes to NYI
Jocelyn Thibault goes to Buffalo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home